Eric Kala – Premier Financial Planning For Your Employees
All Tax – Deductible
Provided by Eric Kala CFP®, CIMA®, AEP®, CLU®, ChFC®, CRPS®
Attracting and retaining the best employees is based on the value you provide as an employer. Extending the finest financial planning services is very attractive to top professionals – and it’s completely tax-deductible for your business, just like any other compensation. A Northwestern Mutual fee-based financial planner gives your employees access to a top financial advisor – the best of the best – who is highly sought after by those with larger assets.
85% of americans report feeling financial anxiety. 41% say it’s negatively impacting their career.
Fee-based planners provide personal, one-on-one guidance
As a fee-based financial planner, I’m an experienced and credentialed wealth management advisor with a command and of complex strategies. I’m also a fiduciary, boasting the highest standard of responsibility in the profession. Your employees will experience a more focused strategy plus a stronger and deeper relationship with an advisor who provides hands-on, ongoing management of their plans.
43% of u.s. adults say their current financial advisors don’t feel like long-term partners with deep knowledge of their complete financial picture
A strategically organized process
- Discovery – I explore what’s important to your employees – their values, beliefs and goals – to create a plan that reflects these values.
- Strategy – Your employees’ vision is transformed into a financial strategy for their future.
- Action – The strategy is put in to action with one goal – results.
- Evaluation – Your employees and I meet on an ongoing basis to ensure goals are met or the plan is adjusted to align with evolving needs.
The value fo a fee-based planner
- Provides high-quality, personable and customized financial planning
- Guarantees a fiduciary relationship
- Helps you attract and retain top talent
- Allows you to write off the planning fee as a business expense
Article prepared by Northwestern Mutual with the cooperation of Eric Kala. Eric Kala is a Wealth Management Advisor with Northwestern Mutual the marketing name for The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company (NM), Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and its subsidiaries. Eric Kala is an agent of NM based in San Antonio, TX. To contact Eric Kala, please call (210) 446-5755, e-mail at email@example.com or visit avidwealthpartners.com. This information is not intended as legal or tax advice.